Dec 25, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

To my dear readers, I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas day with friends and family and loved ones.  It's crazy how close we are to a new year... fresh and exciting things are in store and I cannot wait to share with you :) Today I went for dinner with my family and I am relieved to say I have finally given out most of the presents that have been sitting impatiently in the corner of my desk...  Just one last left ;)
Have a wonderful day and for those in Canada... get ready for boxing day? Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! :)
    I'm so excited that most of my gifts are finally moved from my desk as well ;) I'm always really bad at keeping presents and usually force people to open them early. oops :x for example...this year my family opened presents on xmas eve because...I just couldn't wait for them to open them. haha xD

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete