Dec 23, 2012

The Final Week: Tim Hortons, last minute gift ideas, food reviews and more!

My last week at American Express was filled with laughter, gifts, bonding and loads of food.  I don't think I've ever eaten out this many times in a row before!  I also made more trips to Tim Hortons than I have in the past few years.  I bought my co-workers their morning caffeine and as I walked into the office I see a familiar face coming towards me holding the same cups...  we bought each other coffee!  What a way to start the morning... double fisting tea and coffee (haha!).  

My last lunch with my lovely team at The Pickle Barrel.  I had the Cali Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich stuffed with roasted peppers, cilantro, and spicy mayo.  Yum!
Look what I got from M! :) So adorably wrapped, I need me some of those Xmas take out boxes!
 What do I find inside the take out box?  Home made candy cane fudge bars!  I already took a few bites in case you didn't notice...so good!  M was even kind enough to note there may contain traces of nuts (haha)
 Ferroro Rocher stuffed Xmas mugs for my friends :) Wrap them up in tissue paper and secure with a festive ribbon and you've got yourself a lovely gift.
 Lunch with my extended team at Canadian Thai.  I had the yellow curry and it was alright...nothing amazing.  Despite the quick service and friendly staff, the quality of the food was just not up to par.  In fact, this dish had my stomach churning a few hours later.  Not a good sign.
Anyways, hope you are enjoying the holidays with friends and family :) Christmas is fast approaching!

6 comments:

  1. mmMmm~ so yummy! Thai food is my favorite<3 Is that Panang curry? Either way, I'm drooling >,<

    Happy Holidays<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmm love this! delicious savory dishes and yummy christmas sweets!! that santa box is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the chocolates stuffed in the mugs, what a great gift! merry Xmas lovely! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. that fudge looks so yummy! Such holiday-esque pictures!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, so much good food. Happy holidays to you! :)

    ReplyDelete